Monday, August 1, 2011

Back in the Saddle

Well, it's been a long while--pregnancy and caring for a new baby kept me away from painting. Now the baby is over 4 months old, I finally managed to find a little time to paint.


Gorman Farm, 9 x 12. The very first painting I did after not touching a paintbrush for 10 months!


Tersiguel's, 14 x 11. I was attracted by the warm light on the white wall of the building.

Feels good to be back in the saddle and painting again. I'm obsessed with C.W. Mundy's paintings right now. I need to paint more!

2 comments:

  1. What a wow come back! Your enthusiasm to paint after a long gap shows here,, they are beautiful pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Padmaja, thanks for your encouraging words! Yes it's great to start painting again. I checked out your blog--your paintings are colorful and creative!

    ReplyDelete